Day Four

Day Four (Monday) - oh what a day. I feel like the plant in this picture, all shriveled up and dead in a cold and dreary world. Sometimes, I feel like I just don't belong in this world. I have been let down by two of the people I thought loved me. Nothing major, but to me, it was like a slap in the face. All this happened around Christmas time and has left me a little blue ever since. There have been other little things that all piled up, has broken this camel's back. Makes me wonder if I am important to anyone.

1 Comments:
I HATE when I feel like this! You ARE important and loved very much!!! Every day I look at the beautiful poinsettia you gave me for Christmas and smile - thank you for being my friend, Mary Ann. Hang in there.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home