New Years Day - Day One
Okay, so I realized I missed the boat last year with Project 365 - taking a picture a day for a year. Susan G. showed me her album a little while ago, and I decided I should at least TRY to take a picture each day this year. Hopefully I can find something to photograph.
We tended Brockton for a little while New Year's Day. Brockton as you know if you read my blog, LOVES Hallie. However, after a few rough encounters, Hallie has decided that when Brockton comes to visit, the safest place for her to be is under the couch. This does not make Brockton any less fond of Hallie. The first thing he says when he comes in my door is "Hallie." He'll tell me, "Hallie, couch." Yes, Hallie is under the couch (hiding from you.) Sometimes, he begs us to coax Hallie out, which she is seldom willing to do. Other times, he grabs a bag of mini marshmallows to try to coax her out himself. Hallie is okay with the marshmallows, but Molly loves them. Brockton will lift up the flap of the couch and peer underneath, catching glimpses of Hallie. Sometimes when he bribes her with marshmallows, she'll poke her head out and give him a kiss. Other times, I'll look under the couch with him, to discover 3 or 4 uneaten marshmallows. Today, I even found a Starburst. Silly Brockton. I decided this would be a good picture for Day 1, since this scene is played out everytime Brockton comes over. Here he is with Daddy who is trying to coax Hallie out.
Okay, so that is my official picture for the day, but I couldn't help but post this next picture of Brockton. Sometimes as he is feeding the dogs the marshmallows, he just has to pop one or two into his own mouth. This picture also shows Molly waiting for Brockton to throw a marshmallow her way. Molly has been very patient with Brockton and never runs and hides, and he loves Molly, but he loves Hallie so much more, probably because when he was littler, Hallie was the more patient dog.
We tended Brockton for a little while New Year's Day. Brockton as you know if you read my blog, LOVES Hallie. However, after a few rough encounters, Hallie has decided that when Brockton comes to visit, the safest place for her to be is under the couch. This does not make Brockton any less fond of Hallie. The first thing he says when he comes in my door is "Hallie." He'll tell me, "Hallie, couch." Yes, Hallie is under the couch (hiding from you.) Sometimes, he begs us to coax Hallie out, which she is seldom willing to do. Other times, he grabs a bag of mini marshmallows to try to coax her out himself. Hallie is okay with the marshmallows, but Molly loves them. Brockton will lift up the flap of the couch and peer underneath, catching glimpses of Hallie. Sometimes when he bribes her with marshmallows, she'll poke her head out and give him a kiss. Other times, I'll look under the couch with him, to discover 3 or 4 uneaten marshmallows. Today, I even found a Starburst. Silly Brockton. I decided this would be a good picture for Day 1, since this scene is played out everytime Brockton comes over. Here he is with Daddy who is trying to coax Hallie out.
Okay, so that is my official picture for the day, but I couldn't help but post this next picture of Brockton. Sometimes as he is feeding the dogs the marshmallows, he just has to pop one or two into his own mouth. This picture also shows Molly waiting for Brockton to throw a marshmallow her way. Molly has been very patient with Brockton and never runs and hides, and he loves Molly, but he loves Hallie so much more, probably because when he was littler, Hallie was the more patient dog.


1 Comments:
Super cute pictures!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home