Stacy's First Christmas Tree
Scott bought Stacy a Christmas tree for her birthday. She was so excited, she headed off to Hobby Lobby and purchased some ornaments. I saw all the silver ornaments and wondered what an all silver tree would look like. She told me she was going to add red. When she finished decorating it, she told me I had to come and see it. So, today when I went to pick her up for our photo shoot, I got a glimpse. It was gorgeous! When I took her back home, I snapped some photos. They do not even come close to doing it justice.




1 Comments:
Very pretty! That gilr has a good eye! She should get some decorations and come to my house! I am not very good at that stuff at all. Well done Stacy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home