Happy Birthday!
Wow! I think I'm over the blues of missing Stacy and then I wake up and realize that for the first time since she was born, I can't give her a birthday hug first thing in the morning and tell her how much I love her.

She requested chicken and noodles for her birthday and lemon frozen dessert. We went shopping Saturday night on the way home from our photo shoot, but forgot the potatoes and the graham crackers. Luckily Scott's mom let us borrow some of each. Cody and Brockton came over to help us celebrate. We had a great time! I love you Stacy! You are such a treasure to me!

She requested chicken and noodles for her birthday and lemon frozen dessert. We went shopping Saturday night on the way home from our photo shoot, but forgot the potatoes and the graham crackers. Luckily Scott's mom let us borrow some of each. Cody and Brockton came over to help us celebrate. We had a great time! I love you Stacy! You are such a treasure to me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home