Headache
Major headache all day today, but I did get my apple pie filling done with the help of Tracy and Jace. I am so grateful they were here to help.
Melissa is the only one who has tried to guess the name I thought of. Sorry, Melissa but neither of those is the right answer. Anyone else have a clue? When I told Stacy, she guessed it right away. We must think alike. She used to be able to finish my sentences.
Melissa is the only one who has tried to guess the name I thought of. Sorry, Melissa but neither of those is the right answer. Anyone else have a clue? When I told Stacy, she guessed it right away. We must think alike. She used to be able to finish my sentences.

2 Comments:
Niefe Photo's? C'mon that's a good one!
Pronounced like knife? Never thought of that one. But you are soooo close.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home