Thursday, November 5, 2009

I missed a day!

Shoot! I totally forgot about my blog yesterday! I got called into work, then after work Jace needed help catching up on his math. He transferred back to his normal school on A days and they are 10 lessons ahead! We had to run errands, get my college math books and notes back from my nephew who borrowed them, tried to remember math and help Jace. He's now only 9 1/2 lessons behind! I wish I had never transferred him to the other school. It's just a better school with more concurrent enrollment classes, but he's just not happy there. I'll be happy when the semester is over and he can transfer back full time!

In other news, I was reading the WSU Signpost and found out this little bit of info on Diane:

"Pugmire’s oldest daughter, Ariana Sears, said her mom exercised with her every day. A few days before passing Pugmire told her daughter she was feeling a little achy. Sears said she felt similar but figured they were already over the illness. On Monday, Pugmire told her daughter, “I wonder if both of us had the swine flu, but our bodies are just strong enough that it kicked it. I feel great.” Later that night she said she was in a bit of pain and went to the hospital. Within 31 hours Pugmire died."

I heard it wasn't just a bit of pain, I heard she was having a hard time breathing and was taken to the hospital in an ambulence. She was taken to Ogden Regional, which I have heard is as bad as Davis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home