The Wedding Day
My baby is married!!! I will miss her soooo much! She has been my little tagalong since the day she was born! Cody was taken to intensive care soon after his birth, so I held Stacy and wouldn't let her go. She learned to sleep on me and when we got home would cry the instant I even tried to put her down. She slept on top of me or to the side of me until she was at least one. We have done so many things together. I would take her to scrapbooking classes, expos, make and take days, etc. I took her to sewing lessons and piano lessons and stayed with her the whole time. I dropped out of college to join her in the world of photography and we drove down to Orem many times for photography classes. We have had so much fun together. Hopefully she will still find time in her life to spend with me.
I was so looking forward to taking her pictures at the Temple. It was my consolation for her getting married, at least I'd get to do the pictures. After the photographer took the group pictures, I asked her to do a few more and then I'd do the rest. Well, by the time she finished, it was time to leave, so all I got were snapshots and pictures I snuck in here and there. I had Scott and Stacy pose for a few after she left, but we were running late and had to leave for the luncheon. All in all it was a great day. Stacy was a beautiful bride and she and Scott were so happy!
Here are some pictures of the happy day!
This is one of my favorites because he is leaning. It reminds me of "Pride and Prejudice" meets "While We Were Sleeping." Her dress has an empire waist and she picked it because it reminded her of "Pride and Prejudice," her favorite movie. She wanted Scott to dress like Mr. Darcy, but he declined. I muted the colors a bit to give it more of a vintage feel.
I was so looking forward to taking her pictures at the Temple. It was my consolation for her getting married, at least I'd get to do the pictures. After the photographer took the group pictures, I asked her to do a few more and then I'd do the rest. Well, by the time she finished, it was time to leave, so all I got were snapshots and pictures I snuck in here and there. I had Scott and Stacy pose for a few after she left, but we were running late and had to leave for the luncheon. All in all it was a great day. Stacy was a beautiful bride and she and Scott were so happy!
Here are some pictures of the happy day!
Waiting for Stacy and Scott to come out of the Temple. Dallan, Brockton, Jace, Marinda and Stephanie, with my mom and sister Paulette in the background.
My children on the steps of the Temple. Cody is missing because he couldn't get off work. Dallan, Stacy, Marinda and McKeown with Jace in the back.
This is one of my favorites because he is leaning. It reminds me of "Pride and Prejudice" meets "While We Were Sleeping." Her dress has an empire waist and she picked it because it reminded her of "Pride and Prejudice," her favorite movie. She wanted Scott to dress like Mr. Darcy, but he declined. I muted the colors a bit to give it more of a vintage feel. 













5 Comments:
What gorgeous pictures of an awesome day! I LOVE the second to last one in front of the temple - the colors are so striking - Congrats!!!
She looks so pretty!
I don't know your daughter but she is a gorgeous, glowing bride! Nice job as always.
Heather, you are really missing out Stacy is a gem! Is it any wonder that she shines in these photos! Congrats Stacy and Congrats MaryAnn for raising such an amazing woman! Well done on the "snap shots" :) wonderful as usual! GOod job to the one Tracy took it was almost as good as yours! ;)
Beautiful! What a great day. Brooke really cracks me up! Tell her I want her to start a writing blog.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home