Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stacy and Scott's Engagements

We went out Monday night to get Stacy and Scott's engagements taken. Dallan did her make-up and was my wonderful assistant. Thanks Dallan! He did get a little tired though and kept asking that we be done and that we go home. I finally agreed, then looked to my left and saw the sun setting behind these trees and had to get one more group of shots. I thought it would be a perfect silhouette picture, and I was right. I LOVE it!!! Dallan pointed out that the trees kind of have the shape of a heart. I'm so glad we stopped for one more picture. As always, check out my photoblog for more.


What do you think? Leave a comment and let me know.


6 Comments:

Blogger Kallie said...

Wow, Mary Ann those turned out great. I like the one in the trees with the reflection, that's neat. I think the sun coming through their faces is cool too. You are an awesome photographer.

July 22, 2009 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Hethrjem said...

I love it! It's beautiful. And I wish my figure looked that great in silhouhete!

July 22, 2009 at 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look really pretty!

July 23, 2009 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Awesome! I love it!

July 23, 2009 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

I love the realism in it. It doesn't look like a portrait, it looks like you caught a perfect real moment of time.

August 5, 2009 at 12:00 AM  
Anonymous Jarvie said...

Oh wow! Look at that picture!
Talk about artistic... that has TONS of emotion!
Great job

August 5, 2009 at 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home