Saturday, June 27, 2009

Stacy and Scott

My darling daughter, my best friend, thinks it is time to leave the nest. I'm not too sure I agree. She has met the man of her dreams and plans to marry in September. I am happy for her, but I will miss her. I will miss the music that is ever present, the great meals she cooks and most of all her delightful company.

Last night we went to the Eclipse concert in Sandy. It was postponed awhile as we waited for a heavy downpour to pass. After the storm and before the concert, a rainbow appeared and I snapped a few pictures with Stacy's point and shoot camera.


Excuse me while I go cry.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mikael and Danyelle said...

Oh how excitng for Stacy!!! Tell her congrats!!! And what an amazing picture!!

June 27, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Congrats Stacy!!! I know a carriage that is just waiting for you....

June 27, 2009 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

oh my gosh these pictures are amazing!!! I'm so excited for Stacy!!!

June 27, 2009 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Kati said...

I am so excited for Stacy, but so sad for you - I know this day will come for me and my girls sooner than I think! If you ever need a shoulder, I'm right up the street! :)

June 28, 2009 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

hopefully you'll be best friends forever! Congrats to her. By the way, after reading your comments on my blog, I REALLY think California is the place for you!

August 5, 2009 at 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home