Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Signs of Spring

I decided I better grab my camera and take a few pictures at the garden center before all the hanging baskets were gone. This is after a bunch were taken, but there were still enough left to photograph. Oh, how I loved this look! Now they are all taken down, the only ones left are on the beds.

Valery told me she had something to show me. I followed her to a hanging strawberry plant and saw this:




Isn't it cute? She said the mother dive bombed her and her daughter. I didn't see the mother and she didn't see me as I was taking these pictures thank goodness. I don't think she would have been too pleased.
All the signs of spring are around the garden center. If only the weather would cooperate!

2 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

That is awesome! and that is one of the things I love about Valery, she always finds the sweetest little things in life that most people never see.

May 13, 2009 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Kallie said...

What a neat picture. I took my mom down to Flint's the other day because she wanted a hanging basket. She was so suprised at how many they had to choose from. Plus West Point Elementary got 25% of her purchase (extra bonus)!

May 15, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home