Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ladies' Night

I've been going to Deseret Book's Ladies' Night Out for as long as I can remember. It went from being a small gathering of women who stood on a lucky number to hundreds of women waiting anxiously for their name to be drawn. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it. But, I get a chance to see old friends and a chance to look at newly released books. I've dragged my kids along through the years, until they were old enough to stay at home. Stacy has been gracious enough to go with me. She has probably attended every Ladies' Night Out since she was born. You can't win until you're 18. She didn't win the first couple of times that she was allowed to put her name in, but she won last night! She won the following book:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home