Town Square
Stacy and I attended an all day photocamp on Saturday. It was informational and we saw some great photos! I think our favorite lecture of the day was given by Trent Nelson photographer for the Salt Lake Tribune.
Afterwards, there was a photowalk at Provo's Historic Town Square. We got there a little early and had a great time. It was fun to see all the different types of people coming through the square. I would love to go there more often. First, we saw this great couple below. I didn't have my telephoto lens on yet, so I pointed them out to Stacy and told her to capture them. I love this photo. The look on her face shows how much she loves him and is glad to be with him. Look how she's all dressed up for the date and he isn't. It seems he's more focused on where they are going and she's more focused on him. Love it!

We also saw a couple on a bicycle built for two and another couple on a pair of bikes.
Then I saw this little old lady in her wheelchair. I hurried and put on my telephoto lens and snapped a few pictures. She sat there for awhile untying one of her bags.
Afterwards, there was a photowalk at Provo's Historic Town Square. We got there a little early and had a great time. It was fun to see all the different types of people coming through the square. I would love to go there more often. First, we saw this great couple below. I didn't have my telephoto lens on yet, so I pointed them out to Stacy and told her to capture them. I love this photo. The look on her face shows how much she loves him and is glad to be with him. Look how she's all dressed up for the date and he isn't. It seems he's more focused on where they are going and she's more focused on him. Love it!

We also saw a couple on a bicycle built for two and another couple on a pair of bikes.
Then I saw this little old lady in her wheelchair. I hurried and put on my telephoto lens and snapped a few pictures. She sat there for awhile untying one of her bags.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home