Sunday, March 1, 2009

Eagles

Allen (at work) told Stacy and I that we should check out the Eagles at Farmington Bay before it closes for nesting season. So we decided to go on Saturday. That is where we were headed before we got sidetracked by Costco and the old house. At first Stacy thought it was so neat, she declared that maybe she should start taking pictures of birds instead of dogs. Then today she asked if we could get a bigger telephoto lens, one that we could take really cool pictures of the birds with. I thought she had decided nature photography was "for the birds" after she lost the pendant to her new neclace. Here's a few of my pictures. Remember this is on telephoto, then cropped close so you can see the birds better, also I'm not the best at holding my telephoto lens real still, so the pictures are not the best, but I thought I'd share anyway just to show how I spent my day.



These geese just stood there, didn't do anything exciting, so I only took a couple of pictures and they look exactly the same. I told Tracy maybe they were frozen to the lake. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home