My Cousin Brad
I discovered yesterday that my cousin has a blog. I love it! Brad is a motivational speaker, a magician and just a really neat guy! His blog is fun because you can listen to his entry or you can read it. He has some really good messages.
The link to his blog is on the right under family blogs. It's also here:
http://bradbartonspeaks.wordpress.com/
I also went to his website, bradbartonspeaks.com and found this fun link:
http://www.ogden.cc/brad/
It shows Brad in action.
Check out the links if you need a little pick me up!
P.S. He's also the one who introduced Tracy and me.
The link to his blog is on the right under family blogs. It's also here:http://bradbartonspeaks.wordpress.com/
I also went to his website, bradbartonspeaks.com and found this fun link:
http://www.ogden.cc/brad/
It shows Brad in action.
Check out the links if you need a little pick me up!
P.S. He's also the one who introduced Tracy and me.

2 Comments:
I think he came to the elementary back in October or November. Then we also got to hear him speak at a Student Council thing at BYU. He does a great job!
Love the video link! I would love to see him in person!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home