Brockton loves...
I was looking through my photos today and found these. I took them earlier in the month but forgot to post them.
I love this photo of Brockton with his daddy. Stephanie says that when Cody comes home, Brockton runs to him and says, "Da da, Da da."
I found this drum on clearance a few months ago. Brockton has liked to play with it, but hasn't been able to hold the sticks right until this month. He loves to play with it now.
And here's a picture of Brockton with his Aunt Stacy. Brockton is learning how to say words all the time, but one of the words that he says the best and the most often when he comes to visit is "Stacy!" He loves her!
I love this photo of Brockton with his daddy. Stephanie says that when Cody comes home, Brockton runs to him and says, "Da da, Da da."
I found this drum on clearance a few months ago. Brockton has liked to play with it, but hasn't been able to hold the sticks right until this month. He loves to play with it now.
And here's a picture of Brockton with his Aunt Stacy. Brockton is learning how to say words all the time, but one of the words that he says the best and the most often when he comes to visit is "Stacy!" He loves her! And of course Brockton loves his mommy! It is so much fun to see his eyes light up when his mommy comes to pick him up.

1 Comments:
What a cutie!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home