I Think I'm Allergic to Mornings
I really do. Some mornings, I wake up sneezing over and over.
Now, don't get me wrong. I am pretty much a morning person. My body used to be trained to go to bed at 9:00 p.m. and get up around 6:30 a.m. I'm doing a little better and can stay up a little later now. When I was growing up we were not allowed to sleep in past 8:00 a.m. If I do happen to sleep in now, I make sure I'm out of bed before 8:00, but it's usually much sooner. So, why do I sneeze? I really don't know. Sometimes, I sneeze when I just think about getting up. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just a sneeze or two, but I can sneeze off and on for up to 10 minutes.
It started when Marinda was a baby. Dallan is six months older, so he had been sleeping through the night for about 3 months and all of a sudden, I had to start getting up again with her. My ex and I would take turns getting up with her. When it was my turn, I would sneeze and sneeze. Maybe it's stress. I don't know.
Now, don't get me wrong. I am pretty much a morning person. My body used to be trained to go to bed at 9:00 p.m. and get up around 6:30 a.m. I'm doing a little better and can stay up a little later now. When I was growing up we were not allowed to sleep in past 8:00 a.m. If I do happen to sleep in now, I make sure I'm out of bed before 8:00, but it's usually much sooner. So, why do I sneeze? I really don't know. Sometimes, I sneeze when I just think about getting up. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just a sneeze or two, but I can sneeze off and on for up to 10 minutes. It started when Marinda was a baby. Dallan is six months older, so he had been sleeping through the night for about 3 months and all of a sudden, I had to start getting up again with her. My ex and I would take turns getting up with her. When it was my turn, I would sneeze and sneeze. Maybe it's stress. I don't know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home