Sunday, January 4, 2009

More Winter Photos

Stacy and I took Brockton out again Saturday afternoon, so Stacy could take his picture. We were tending him while Cody and Stephanie went skiing. I love this one. Check Stacy's blog for more.

Sunday morning Stacy and I went out and took pictures of each other. She only let me take a few of her. She wanted to practice taking pictures, so I was her model. We didn't stay out long, it was freezing cold!




3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Those are so darling! You guys are so good at taking pictures!!!

January 5, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Liz and John Behunin said...

Your pictures are beautiful you need to give me some lessons. I love the snow pictures on the last post. You should submit those to one of those calendar contests.

January 5, 2009 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Jana and Family said...

Great pictures! I really like the one of Brockton. He looks like an Angel

January 7, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home