Sunday, December 28, 2008

Winter and Casey's Wedding

My niece Winter got married yesterday. The ceremony was beautiful! The temple was so peaceful. The weather outside was downright cold! My fingers were frozen by the time I got back to the car. The reception was held at The Manor. Her colors were brown and green. Darling!

I loved her cake! So cute!

Cutting the cake -they started out nice and ended nice, but the middle...

Winter and Casey's first dance as husband and wife.

Getting the garter.

Two of Winter's nieces, London and Natalie.

Winter's nephew Spencer and niece Mailee.

Mailee with her daddy.

Natalie's little brother Bennett. He didn't want his picture taken and was hiding in the poinsettias.

Stacy posing with Brooke, Winter's photographer and the one who sold Stacy her lens! Brooke is a fantastic photographer and I can't wait to see her photos of the day!

Tracy

Tracy and me.

Winter, changed, ready to go, and telling her dad (my brother) thanks and good bye.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mikael and Danyelle said...

Wow she is beautiful! And her cake was awesome! Do you think you would be able to e-mail the directions on how to install that photoshop, we can't figue it out? Thank you!

December 28, 2008 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Kallie said...

I love the cake and the colors. She is a gorgeous girl!

December 29, 2008 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

I agree with Kallie, love the colors! Your doing great with your photography Mary Ann, Good Job!

December 31, 2008 at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home