Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Lights

Last night Stacy and I attended a photography club. Stacy won a Nikon duffle bag! We talked about taking Christmas lights, then went over to the park and took pictures. Here's one of mine:

It was freezing cold!!! Plus, I have a small tripod, no fun! Stacy borrowed Doug's tripod which is super nice and tall! She also borrowed my gloves. I had my mittens which are super warm, but I had to keep taking them off to take pictures. Plus, since my tripod was short, I had to keep lifting the rope out of the way while I was taking the pictures. Stacy wore a t-shirt under her coat and canvas shoes, so she was freezing too!

Stacy took over 100 pictures. I took maybe 20. She was having way too much fun. I was simply freezing to death. After awhile, someone showed Stacy what they were doing to create pictures like the one above, so Stacy started taking some like that. I think it's pretty cool. We finally decided we were too cold to take anymore. We discussed how awful it would to be pioneers in the handcart company! My great-great grandma was in the Willey Handcart company. I think I would lay down and die! Stacy had wanted to go shopping on the way home, but we were so cold, she just wanted to get home! We did stop at Pizza-retti to get a couple of pizzas for dinner though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home