Monday, December 8, 2008

My Birthday Cake

I have had the same kind of birthday cake for as long as I can remember. I love it!!! My mom makes it for me! She's so sweet. She was a little sick this year, so I got it a little late, but that was okay. I was too full after Prairie Schooner to have it on my birthday anyway.

It is made with angel food cake cut into 3 layers. Neopolitan ice cream is sliced and placed between the layers, then it is frosted with whipped cream. Yummy!!! Best birthday cake ever!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jana and Family said...

Ok, so is as easy to make as it sounds? It looks way yummy!

December 8, 2008 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

It is pretty easy, you just have to find a way to hang the angel food cake upside down to cool or buy one already made at the grocery store.

December 9, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home