Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Survey

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? This year Thanksgiving Day.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years
5. Lights on the tree? I like white lights on my tree.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A doll that could walk and skate. When I was 15, my mom made me a Bay City Roller bedspread and pjs. I loved it!!! My mom's the best!
7. Best Christmas Memories? My mom's holiday cooking, our advent calendar, we always decorated the fireplace.
8. Do you have any holiday traditions? Sitting in a circle as a family and sharing the light from our candles with each other. My family rents Classic Skating for our family party.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, 2 or 3
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My ex gave me a cd of a soundtrack I requested. We didn't have a cd player, later found out he had bought it for his girlfriend and gave it to me by mistake.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It Nearly Wasn't Christmas - I know one of the boys that was in it.
13. When do you start shopping? Later than I should. I'm a procrastinator.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Don't think so.
15. Who do you want to be under the mistletoe with? Tracy of course.
16. Do you like eggnog? I hate store bought egg nog. Love my mom's homemade eggnog, but can't have it anymore thanks to salmonella.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Baby, What you Gonna Be, Parson Brown, and Sleigh Ride
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? a poinsettia sprig and a bow.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Pretending to be a rich old fat man.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Angels I made one year.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Photoshop CS4! I'd also really like a Canon 5D Mark II camera! I can dream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home