Sunday, November 30, 2008

Silhouettes

Stacy and I decided we better start on our assignment, since our last class is this week. We're supposed to take a silhouette as the sun goes down. We took Tracy out with us for our model.

Here's my picture.

Stacy decided to get a little creative by using some of the tricks Nicole taught us. I decided to experiment too. First, I had Tracy walk while the shutter was open. It was about a 8 second shutter speed.

Then I followed Stacy's example and zoomed in and out while the shutter was open. It was kind of fun. We got some funky pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jana and Family said...

I love your blog equally as much! I love seeing all the fun things you are learning! I want to learn too! Where is it you are taking the class?

December 1, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home