Friday, December 5, 2008

Our Photography Teacher

Stacy and I just finished Photography 101 and 102 with Nicole. She is a fantastic photographer and teacher! We are very sad that she is moving to San Francisco! Nicole married Adam a couple of months ago. He is graduating this semester and already has a job offer there.

Here is the cute town house she lives in where we have been taking classes. It is for sale or rent if you know anyone in Orem who needs a place to live.
We have loved having Nicole for a teacher. She is a stock photographer for Rubberball. Here is a photo from my favorite shoot of hers:

Check out the rest here: http://nicolehill.blogspot.com/2008/09/lemonade-fresh-squeezed-lemonade.html

(All the above pictures were taken from her blog.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jana and Family said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Now I am really sad. I will never be as great a photoragrapher, it doesn't help that your teacher is moving away either. :)

December 5, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home