Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Wintery, Frosty Morning

When I woke up this morning, I thought it would be a perfect day for practicing photography since it snowed yesterday. Stacy and I planned to go take pictures as soon as I got back from our Primary meet the teachers breakfast. When I got back I saw a text from her saying that she had forgotten she had bowling league and had gone to that. She bowled a 180 by the way, the highest she has ever gotten. She was super excited!

I decided to go out and take pictures on my own, using her camera. I tried to capture all the glittering ice crystals. The photos just don't do them justice.


I love the beauty of fresh, fallen snow. I just don't like it on the roads, or where I want to walk. I also hate the cold. Winter is my least favorite season, but I must admit, today was gorgeous!

As I was taking pictures, Cody called and asked where I was. He had just arrived at our house. I told him I was across the street taking pictures and to bring his family out to get some family pictures. He said no, so I went home and talked them into coming with me to take pictures of Brockton. Here's Cody showing Brockton the snow.


Cody dusting Brockton off after he fell in the snow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Those are some awesome pictures! I'm going to get reading that book and then hopefully I can take some good pics with you and Stacy.

January 3, 2009 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Mikael and Danyelle said...

You are amazing at taking pictures! I love the ones of Brockton!

January 4, 2009 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Jana and Family said...

I love your pix. I saw you out working on them, but I'm a wus and hate the cold. I only went out to clean off Megan's car so she wouldn't be late. I'm such a sap.

January 4, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home