InStudio Class

Here's some of my pictures. Now, keep in mind, there were 15 students in the class and everyone was taking pictures all at once, so it was a little hard to get just the right shot. We were actually supposed to just take notes with our camera of what Kenneth was doing, so we could document what we were learning. So, he was always right in front of the subject and we were off to the side.
Here's a couple of pictures of Kenneth and his wife MaryLyn photographing one of the students.
Below is MaryLyn back in the studio, giving instructions of how to look for the right light source. 
We had more training, then went back outside to finish up. Below is one of my photos of Kenneth's daughter posing for us. I left my telephoto lens in the studio, so I had to make due with my normal lens and cropped it later. Now, if the situation was ideal, I wouldn't have gotten the Target sign in the background, but I had to work around the other students, so just pretend this is for a Target ad. The Blue Hour (hour in Norway, 10-15 minutes in Utah.)

1 Comments:
Sounds like a really fun day! I would really like to take a class. I looked at the continuing ed classes but, wasn't sure I would be able to work in some of the days they were scheduled. Maybe next time.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home