Monday, March 2, 2009

It's Sad

When you find out that you really don't know a person as well as you thought you did. Oh sure, I don't know him anymore. But back then, I had no idea he would turn out to be the person he is today. And once again I ponder, why do I have to pay for the misdeeds of others?

I read this quote on another blog today:

"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."...Marjorie Pay Hinckley.

Me...I don't know which to do, I am in a stupor. Wondering what the truth really is.

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I am sorry that you are feeling this way. I am sure I have heard that quote before, but I really like it and thank you for posting it. It was just waht I needed today. I hope you find happiness and peace at this time. Let me know what I can do to help!
Love you.

March 3, 2009 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm just hoping there is more to the story than we know... but anyways your blog header is soooo cute!!!

March 3, 2009 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Kati said...

I think the hardest challenges we have in this life are those that are caused by others choices that end up affecting us. I'm sorry that you are struggling with those kinds of things right now. Hang in there and know that you are loved! :)

March 3, 2009 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Jana and Family said...

I will for sure throw in an extra request for you in my prayers. Things will work out. The Lord has a plan. The best one, we just need to remember, only he knows the WHOLE plan. Love ya let me know what I can do for you.

March 3, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home