What Happened to Spring?
I thought we just celebrated the first week of spring! Sure it's been a little cold and a little windy, but there were promises of more glorious days ahead. Here's a few pictures I took a little over a week ago. Brockton was here to visit and of course we couldn't resist taking pictures. I watched him while Stacy took pictures, but I did happen to hurry and snap these two. He's such a cutie! He recently turned 15 months old.

Last Saturday I took him to the neighborhood park. He had a lot of fun climbing, sliding and exploring. I had a lot of fun watching him and taking pictures.

Last Saturday I took him to the neighborhood park. He had a lot of fun climbing, sliding and exploring. I had a lot of fun watching him and taking pictures.I think I'm ready to move!!!! Or at least head out to Disneyland and possibly forget to come back.
Winter (my niece, not the season) took engagement pictures of her brother and his fiancee and bridals recently in Arizona (where she lives) and California (on their family trip to Disneyland.)

See, doesn't that just make you want to move to a place where it's basically always warm and beautiful!?!
Click here to see more of Winter's pictures and in better resolution. They are wonderful! She's such a good photographer!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home