Sunday, April 26, 2009

Today in Primary I Learned...

That with my new haircut, I look like Elmo. Uh, thanks Kaden. I did say thanks, then told him that Elmo's hair is red and mine is not. He said something like I know but it goes like this...(making flipping motions.) I said, "Well, Elmo's cute right?" He said yes. I asked, "So does that mean I look cute?" He said yes. Good answer. At least I got a good chuckle. By the way :) Kaden is 4...no one else better try to get away with this. Just bite your tongue and go straight to the you look cute part. Thank you.

Picture of Elmo, who knows. Picture of me by Stacy of course. Oh and she styled my hair for me this morning too. Thanks Stacy! Even if I do look like Elmo.

7 Comments:

Blogger Widdisons said...

I like you new hair cut, I think it looks cute. I don't think you look like Elmo! Those little ones sure are cute on what they say!

April 26, 2009 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Was that my Kaden? I do not think you look like Elmo. I love this post! It reminds us of the innocense of children.

April 26, 2009 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

No, it wasn't your Kaden.

April 27, 2009 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger Kati said...

Ok, so I couldn't stop laughing after you told me this in the hall! You do NOT look like Elmo! :) (except for being cute!) Gotta love Primary! :)

April 27, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Very cute hair cut! Now you're all ready for summer!

April 27, 2009 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Cody and I couldn't stop laughing when we read this. Too funny! And no you don't look like elmo. haha

April 29, 2009 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

I always love a good story :)

May 13, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home