Sunday, April 19, 2009

We Love to See the Temple

Stacy and I decided to go down to Temple Square again. Marinda called, so we invited her along. This was actually one of the last shots of the day, but it is Stacy's favorite, so I'm posting it first. Isn't it cute? Stacy watched as the couples jumped and wanted the chance to jump too.


I thought this bride was so pretty. When I saw the children gathering around her, I had to take a few pictures. This is one of my favorites:
Isn't she gorgeous. She didn't speak much English. I think she met her husband while he was on his mission.
This little girl came a few minutes later, here she is waiting for the bride and groom to exit the temple.
The first bride and groom setting up for a photo shoot. I had to crop out the photographer, that's why it's a little off center. I also shot this at 300mm.
If you're longing for spring, go to temple square where all the flowers are in bloom.


The bride and groom again.

The little girls from the second wedding playing ring around the rosies. They hardly spoke English, but they sang the song in English. They were so darling!
We had such a great time. Just wish we didn't have to keep running back to check the meter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home