Saturday, April 11, 2009

Brockton's First Easter Egg Hunt

Cody and Stephanie were nice enough to let me go with them for Brockton's first Easter Egg hunt.


Here's Brockton meeting the Easter Bunny with Mommy.


Brockton saw the eggs and thought they were balls. He loves balls and wanted to go get them. He didn't understand why his parents were making him wait.


Brockton got a couple of eggs and put them in his basket until....


he spotted this basketball looking egg. After he picked up this egg, he didn't want any others, even though there were tons right next to him. The next thing we knew the hunt was over.


Brockton took off towards the playground with his egg in hand. I LOVE this picture.


Daddy helping Brockton climb up the slide,


and sliding back down. I love the look on both of their faces.


On the stairs of the jungle gym.

Making his way to the basketball hoops, his basketball egg in hand.


Daddy throwing the basketball egg through the hoop.


It breaks apart.


Heading home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz and John Behunin said...

Those store easter bunnies always are a little scary. John and I were just looking at all of your pictures. Wow, you have a gift. You'll have to give me some pointers sometime.

April 13, 2009 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Rayce & Candi said...

You take such amazing pictures. Good job! I miss those guys!

April 15, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home