I'm No Longer a Rebel Mom!
Yea!!! I finally saved enough money to buy me a new camera. I am no longer just a "Rebel Mom" as one of my teachers referred to the moms who own Canon Rebels. I got a Nikon so Stacy and I could share lenses, etc. Now, I just need to learn how to use it! I put it together just as Brockton came over to visit while his parents went to the gym. So, Stacy and I took him outside to get some pics. She got a new lens too and wanted to try it out. Here are a couple of my favorite pics that I took. Check her blog to update soon with her faves. I was soooo loving her lens. But, I do love my new outfit too!!! Even if it is soooo much heavier than my Rebel. I told Tracy I need to start lifting weights to get myself in shape to haul that thing around.



2 Comments:
You guys are so talented! Those pictures are adorable!!!
OH MY GOSH! too cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home