An Evening in October
Brockton came over to play one evening in October. Tracy was home when he got there and I was not. Tracy put a leash on Molly and proceeded to go for a walk with Brockton and Molly just as I got home. I ran in and got my camera and we headed out to the neighborhood playground.
I tried to get a picture of Brockton on the way. Whoops, have to snap quick! That boy doesn't like to hold still anymore.
When we first took Brockton to the playground a few months ago, he would see some of the bark on the sidewalk and he just had to pick it up and put it back where it belonged. This day he was having a great time throwing the bark in the air and didn't care if it landed on the sidewalk.
Grandpa (my honey) posing for a picture as he watches Brockton play.
Brockton leading Molly. I love how his little tongue is sticking out.
Now Molly's the one sticking her tongue out.






1 Comments:
Maryann, your pics are SO awesome. They look great!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home