Wa-Wa (Water)
Brockton loves to go outside when he comes to visit. One of the things he loves to do is water the plants. He calls water wa-wa. Last week, before it got cold, he came over and wanted to water. After awhile, he started playing with the hose, making the water dance and jiggle. He even got so brave that he put the hose up to his head, hence the wet hair. Trace was working on his pipe puller, so I called to him to watch Brockton for a minute so I could run and get the camera. It took him a minute, so I missed all the water dancing, but I did get a few fun pictures.








1 Comments:
He is growing up SO fast! He is so darn cute too! I wonder what he is thnking when he gets that really serious look on his face.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home