Sunday, November 8, 2009

They're Home

We went to the airport to welcome Tracy's parents home today. With all the rash of camera thieves, I opted not to take my camera. Tracy took these pictures with his phone. I was watching him and thought oh, that's a good shot, tender moment. Oh well, they didn't turn out like I thought they would. That's Tracy's daughter Emily hugging her grandpa.

Afterwards we went to Tracy's brother's house. His wife had cooked a turkey dinner. We ate and visited, then we took the Acura back to Dallan. We're trusting him one last time. We got the Jeep which was dead from him, jumped it, then gave it to Cody to drive as a second car for awhile, since Stephanie's car needs repairs. We visited with Cody and Brockton for awhile, but then I got too tired! So night all. I'm going to bed at 9:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home