Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Quick Errand

I got an overdue notice on my library book. One that was only a 2 week check-out and I never had time to read. I decided to hurry and take it back to the library around 7:00. Tracy came with me. We had to hurry because I didn't want to miss much of The Biggest Loser. As I was traveling I thought how blessed we are that we can get in a car and travel a few minutes to return a book that we were able to borrow and read (if I had the time). Most of the books I read are historical fiction, so I read a lot about traveling by buggy or wagon for hours instead of minutes. I mean seriously, could you imagine having to get the horses ready to travel to town? That would take awhile all in itself. I also read about how thrilled people were to borrow a book now and then. We can borrow more than we can read. I am extremely grateful for these two blessings, and a husband who will come with me to keep me company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home