Touchdown

He was pretty good in Sacrament Meeting, wanting to escape only a couple of times. He played with little cars, read books and played with Boggle. He loves to dump the dice out and then put them back in the little slots or stack the dice up.
After Sacrament Meeting it was off to nursery. He loved playing with all the toys. A little boy brought me a plate and then a little girl kept bringing me a cup to pretend drink from, so I gave some to Brockton. I don't know if he's pretended to eat and drink before but he liked the idea and played along.
He threw balls and footballs to me and even said, "touchdown," while he lifted his arms. We cleaned up and then the kids sat at tables to get ready for a snack. It was time for my primary class to be in class, so I snuck out. Jace went and picked him up after church and he was still doing fine.
We were home just a little while playing Boggle again, when his daddy came to get him and visit for awhile. Stacy and Scott came over for a bit too. After dinner, I went in my room to read and after a chapter, I fell asleep. I woke up at 8:00 and tried to read some more, but fell asleep until Tracy came to bed about an hour ago, I tried to wake up then too to get ready for bed. I finally made it up, got ready and came in to type in my blog so that I could have a blog post for the day. Hopefully I can fall back to sleep and sleep through the night.

1 Comments:
NieField I can't think of what else it could possibly be? I am just missing the mark or what? Fisen?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home