Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How Old

How old do you feel? Somedays I feel like I'm still 18. My body begs to differ, but me, who I am inside still feels young. So I ask, how old do you feel?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How old I act, How old I feel, and how old I actually am? Sometimes I feel and act less than my actual age. I think everyone pretty well knows that about me though.

November 18, 2009 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Kati said...

In my head, I still feel like I'm a teenager - around 18 or so. My body is a whole different story - I'm at least 60. :)

November 18, 2009 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Jana and Family said...

I feel MUCH younger than I really am :) I am holding out for 21. That was a really great age for me. (deep sigh) Alas my body also belies that I am truly not really 21...

November 18, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home