This is Jace
Saturday Stacy came over to edit some photos from a photo shoot we did recently. Then she took Jace outside to take some pictures. She did an excellent job.
This is my baby. My youngest. He has always had to have his hair just perfect. Even in Kindergarten, he would spend hours (okay, not really, it just seemed like it) in front of the mirror so his hair would look just right.
That was why I was amazed when he found this beanie as we were sorting out old clothes to give to the D.I. He pounced upon this baby size beanie that says "Hug Me" and immediately put it on. He thought he was being silly, and I thought he was being silly, but the beanie has been around for a couple of years now. He loves it. I think it's his way of saying, "I don't care what people think of me as long as I'm happy, that's good enough." Hurray!
I talked him into taking a few without the beanie.
This is my baby. My youngest. He has always had to have his hair just perfect. Even in Kindergarten, he would spend hours (okay, not really, it just seemed like it) in front of the mirror so his hair would look just right.
That was why I was amazed when he found this beanie as we were sorting out old clothes to give to the D.I. He pounced upon this baby size beanie that says "Hug Me" and immediately put it on. He thought he was being silly, and I thought he was being silly, but the beanie has been around for a couple of years now. He loves it. I think it's his way of saying, "I don't care what people think of me as long as I'm happy, that's good enough." Hurray!
I talked him into taking a few without the beanie.That night, Dallan came up to help celebrate my birthday and cut Jace's hair afterwards. Monday morning, Jace was once again in front of the mirror, doing and re-doing his hair, saying, "I can't go to school. I can't get my hair perfect." This from a kid who will wear a baby beanie out in public? I just can't figure him out. But you know what? This is Jace. This is my baby. He is unique and I totally love him.


1 Comments:
that's so nice, the pictures are awesome.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home