Sheepdog
My sister gave my mom a cute kitty puppet for her birthday. She had bought it at the Country Barn boutique that was held around the time Stacy got married, so I had missed it. I anxiously looked forward to the next one. With conflicting work schedules, it was hard to find a time when Stacy and I could go together, but we finally went Friday afternoon. I went looking for the kitty, and almost passed it by. When I discovered the puppets, I fell in love with the sheepdog. Sure it was expensive, but it was so darn cute. I knew we had to have it for our photography business. Little kids would love it. I ran into Brooke Wheeler and her cute little baby and showed her the puppet, her baby started grinning. I knew it would be a hit, heck it brought a smile to MY face. I bought the dog, and Stacy bought a monkey and a rabbit in a hat. The kitty was put back.
I took the sheepdog into work last week to show it to Patty, the co-workers loved it too. Mario the cat hated it and ran. Today, Conie and Mireya came up to me and Conie said that Mireya loved my dog and wanted one for her little girl since she has asthma and can't have a real dog. (Mireya doesn't speak English.) I told them I had got it at a boutique and that it had been expensive. I noticed that the monkey had a Quilted Bear tag on it when I removed it on Saturday for our photo shoot. I told them to check there, or online. Patty said she wanted one too. So, at lunch I went out to the car and got the monkey and checked the name on the tag. I looked it up on Amazon and found the dog. It was $9 cheaper than what I paid with no tax and shipping fees. I helped Patty sign up for an account and she bought two. Then I helped Mireya sign up for an account and she bought one. Her eyes were sparkling with delight. She was so happy and thanked me again as she passed me later that day. I was glad that I could bring some joy into someone's life. I told you that dog could make people smile.
I took the sheepdog into work last week to show it to Patty, the co-workers loved it too. Mario the cat hated it and ran. Today, Conie and Mireya came up to me and Conie said that Mireya loved my dog and wanted one for her little girl since she has asthma and can't have a real dog. (Mireya doesn't speak English.) I told them I had got it at a boutique and that it had been expensive. I noticed that the monkey had a Quilted Bear tag on it when I removed it on Saturday for our photo shoot. I told them to check there, or online. Patty said she wanted one too. So, at lunch I went out to the car and got the monkey and checked the name on the tag. I looked it up on Amazon and found the dog. It was $9 cheaper than what I paid with no tax and shipping fees. I helped Patty sign up for an account and she bought two. Then I helped Mireya sign up for an account and she bought one. Her eyes were sparkling with delight. She was so happy and thanked me again as she passed me later that day. I was glad that I could bring some joy into someone's life. I told you that dog could make people smile.
1 Comments:
Well done all the way around Mary Ann! And yes the dog is cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home