Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day Two

Brockton loves to come and visit Grandpa and Grandma. (Okay, Hallie.) Sometimes when he comes, he is more than willing to stay. Other times he cries and wants his parents to take him with them. Saturday, Brockton came to visit a couple of times. The first time, he didn't want his parents to leave. I had to distract him with Hallie, not a hard thing to do. I usually distract him enough to make him fine with staying, but I have him say good bye to his parents after I get him distracted and he'll wave good bye to them. Brockton also usually has such a fun time at Grandpa and Grandma's that he doesn't want to leave when his parents come to pick him up and cries because he wants to stay. This time, when they came back and told him it was time to go, he went into the dog's kennel and shut the door, thinking they couldn't take him. We laughed.

Then he proceeded to lay down. He was quite comfy in the "cage."

He's such a silly boy. I think this one is my picture of the day.
The second time he came for the day, his mommy brought him on her way to work. He got down, realized Hallie was under the couch and pushed his mommy out the door. You never know with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home