Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day Three

I have been so lucky to have Brockton visit every day for the last three days! Not only do I LOVE his company, but I haven't had a problem deciding what to photograph yet. Today he came to church with us, then home to play. Since Day 1, Brockton will look at Hallie under the couch and tell me, "Picture Hallie." He wants me to take another picture of him and Hallie. Today I told him to put his shoes and jacket back on and we'd go outside and take his picture. He was excited. Once we got outside and sitting on the stairs though, it was back to normal. He didn't want to look at the camera. I was very lucky to get these two. I can't decide which one I want for picture of the day yet. The top one where he is smiling, but looking at where I had been before I popped back behind the camera, or the bottom one where he is actually looking at the camera but not smiling. He cried when we went back in the house. He wanted to jump on the trampoline.





2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I absolutely LOVE both of these pictures!!! I might steal them if you don't mind :)

January 3, 2010 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

WOW! Your photos are amazing!

January 3, 2010 at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home