Monday, November 17, 2008

Life Doesn't Always Turn Out as Planned

Sometimes that's a good thing. If life had turned out the way I had planned it when I was 14, I would be married to this good looking guy right now:


Okay, I guess he's not THAT bad. He's just looking kind of old. After looking at Nick Lowe yesterday, I thought I'd do another blast back to the past and show the guy I was in love with and what he looks like now. Now let me tell you, I am totally serious when I say I knew that we were going to get married someday. I was going to convert him and life was going to be grand. (Remember I was 14.) In doing searches of him online, I have discovered he was not the nice boy-next-door type I thought he was back then. Who knows, maybe I could have changed him, maybe all would have been bliss, I'll never know, because it just wasn't meant to be. But honestly, I'm glad life didn't turn out how I wanted it to (where he was concerned.)

Here's a picture of the guy I fell in love with:

Here's my sweetie in action:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary Ann, that is ssssoooo funny. I love it!

November 18, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home