Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Photography Class

Stacy and I LOVE our new photography class! Nicole Hill is the best teacher ever!!! She makes us take everything in manual mode with no flash allowed. We have learned so much! Too bad she's moving to San Francisco in January. Here are a few of my photos from this week.

Juxtaposition - living vs. dead

Rule of Thirds

Okay, so this wasn't for the class and I didn't take it, but I had to put in this picture of Brockton and me.

This picture was for the class. We were supposed to make a claymation, but Stacy and I didn't have the time or imagination, so I took a series of photos of Brockton walking with this little push toy. Brockton is walking more and more (and without the push toy). He can walk quite a ways now without falling. He's getting so big!

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Your photography is amazing. Where are you taking the class? I want to learn more!

If you're still going private I want an invite: anpaxfam at gmail dot com

November 14, 2008 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

We are taking the photography class down in Orem 2 times a week from Nicole Hill. She just got married and her husband is graduating in December, so they will be moving to San Francisco for his career. You can check her blog out at www.nicolehill.blogspot.com

November 14, 2008 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Cool! I am from Orem...too bad I didn't know earlier about this gal. Your pictures are looking AMAZING! You should teach a class for us beginners for Enrichment!

November 16, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home