Saturday, November 8, 2008

Growing Up

I read somewhere that November is blogging month and that I should post an entry everyday. I've tried to do this since I read it.

Tonight, I am tending Brockton again. How I love to tend him. He is such a joy in my life. Stephanie and I were talking on the phone the other day, and I heard her gasp as he stood up in the middle of the floor. He did the same thing three times in a row tonight. He'd stand up, lose his balance, and try again. The third time he took a step before he fell. He is getting so big! He'll be walking pretty soon and gone will be the baby days as he becomes a toddler. While it will be fun and exciting, it will also be a little sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home