Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

I guess I should post a little about Halloween. The day started out really fun. Stacy and I decided to go to the Fashion Place Mall to have Dallan do makeovers. We invited Marinda and Stephanie and of course our cute little Brockton came along. The makeovers were really fun, then we stopped at a Halloween store so Stacy could buy a Dorothy costume since Dallan wanted everyone to dress up as the "Wicked" or "Wizard of Oz" theme. We stopped at Taco Bell and Starbucks on the way home as Marinda had some coupons for free drinks. Marinda got hot cider, Stephanie got hot chocolate and I got a strawberry frapaccino. We shared with Stacy. We were almost back home when Cody called Stephanie to tell her that their house had been broken into. Their big screen tv, Playstation 3, xbox, games, controllers and movies were all gone. Well, that kind of ruined the rest of the day! I felt guilty for inviting Stephanie to go to Salt Lake. Cody, Stephanie and Brockton came to our Trunk or Treat after spending an hour or two with the cops. Dallan came with Kristen and her family. Here's a picture of Brockton taken at Cochran's a couple of days before.

He's Edward from Twilight in case you can't guess. Isn't he a cute little vampire?

Here's cute little Jayden with her loot!

Stacy and Dallan as Dorothy and the Tin Man.

Mia, Jayden and Haley.

Tracy as the Wizard, Stacy, Chaz, Dallan and Kristen.

We got these pictures after the trunk or treat, that's why we didn't get Brockton's picture. We were too frazzled to think before and were running late trying to get everyone ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home