Wednesday, October 29, 2008
About Me

- Name: Mary Ann
I'm a wife, mom of 6, and grandma of 2. I love photography and taking pictures with my daughter and partner Stacy. I also love Photoshop, reading, digiscrapping, and swimming.
Previous Posts
- Brockton
- Brockton at the Salt Lake Temple
- Name the Location
- Fourth Picture Tag
- This is one of the photos I took of Stacy for her ...
- Stacy and I had so much fun taking pictures of Bro...
- I got to tend Brockton Friday and Saturday - yea!!...
- 10 Months Old
- One word tag from Stephanie:1. Where is your cell ...
- Fairy Princess
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


1 Comments:
THANK YOU SO MUCH for uploading all those pics on shutterfly for me! I appreciate it so much! thanks again :]
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home