Fourth Picture Tag
Stephanie tagged me. The rules are: go to your pictures file, pick the 4th folder, pick the 4th picture and describe it.
The fourth folder says Cody's Camera, so Cody took this picture almost 3 years ago of Jace. This is the couch where Jace watches t.v. The blinds behind him are really brittle and break very easily. It doesn't help that the kids lay down and put their feet up when they watch t.v. Brockton has come over, stood on the couch, grabbed the blinds and they have broken in his hands a couple of times. That's how brittle they are. I need new blinds. Tracy said the kids should replace them since they broke them, but I think after he saw how easy it was for Brockton to break them, he realized it really wasn't the kids fault. Maybe I'll be getting new blinds soon after all. Today I'm getting a new sliding glass door!!! Hurray!!! We haven't been able to open the door for a couple of months now, and that has been very annoying!
The fourth folder says Cody's Camera, so Cody took this picture almost 3 years ago of Jace. This is the couch where Jace watches t.v. The blinds behind him are really brittle and break very easily. It doesn't help that the kids lay down and put their feet up when they watch t.v. Brockton has come over, stood on the couch, grabbed the blinds and they have broken in his hands a couple of times. That's how brittle they are. I need new blinds. Tracy said the kids should replace them since they broke them, but I think after he saw how easy it was for Brockton to break them, he realized it really wasn't the kids fault. Maybe I'll be getting new blinds soon after all. Today I'm getting a new sliding glass door!!! Hurray!!! We haven't been able to open the door for a couple of months now, and that has been very annoying!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home