Thursday, September 25, 2008

Photo Trip

Stacy and I took a trip to Salt Lake City on Monday to get her a new camera bag. We were going to get other things too, but decided we couldn't afford them right now. We took my camera along in case we had time to take some photos for our class. Stacy wanted to take hers, but we were thinking of riding the Front Runner and didn't want to chance it getting broken. We ended up driving, as it was chilly outside and neither one of us had brought jackets. After going to Pictureline, we went to Temple Square. I got some great shots of Stacy because hey, she's pretty and a great model. She didn't get any great picutes of me, because I'm getting old and I'm not a great model. I did include a few here, so just don't laugh too hard.
I loved this photo of Stacy looking in the reflection pond.

She got this one of me. Oops! I forgot to take off my glasses. I had Lazik a few years ago, and since then my eyes have gone to about 20/50. I can see close up without them but can't see close up with them. The only time I wear them at home is when I'm watching t.v. When I'm out and about, I wear them unless I'm trying to read something or I'm engaged in a conversation. It makes me kind of dizzy to talk to someone with them on, so I put them on my head. I know it doesn't look the best, but I don't know where else to put them where they won't get scratched or broken. Though they do get scratched when I walk under a tree and forget they are there.

Stacy in front of the temple.

This was my picture for natural framing. It turns out, I didn't do it quite right, but at least I tried.

This is my photo for leading lines. I think it turned out great! Stacy is so good at posing!

This is the one I took for rule of thirds. I loved how the wind was blowing her hair.

This could have been Stacy's leading lines, but I wouldn't let her turn it in. I'm surprised I'm posting it here.

I love this one of Stacy with the wind blowing.

I was going for rule of thirds here, but submitted the other one instead.

Stacy found this doorway and wanted to take pictures in it. I love how this one turned out.

In front of the Beehive House.

We saw this cool old building as we were driving to Temple Square, so we walked over to it and got some photos. And this one isn't too bad of me. I just wish I had eyelashes. Okay, I do have eyelashes, just not very long ones and I usually get a really bad headache when I wear mascara, so I just don't wear it.

I was thinking that this photo session was pretty fun. It was fun spending the day with Stacy with no cares in the world...WAIT!!! I forgot we drove and were supposed to return to the meter by now. Stacy booked it with a dime just in case, and I ran after her. Okay, not the whole way and it's a good thing. I had asthma for about a half an hour afterwards.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh those pictures are so cute! I love your new layout too it's darling!

September 25, 2008 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Kati said...

How fun for you guys! The pictures of BOTH of you are gorgeous! What an awesome way to spend time together.

September 26, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home