Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Think I'm in Love

I think I'm in love and a little bit jealous. Stacy's new camera is so awesome! We started taking a digital photography class and met a man that owns a similar camera. He showed her the basics on how to operate it, so when Brockton came over on Friday, we decided to test it out. I love it!!! Now I wish I had one. Oh well, I shared my Rebel with her, hopefully she'll share this camera with me.
Stephanie told us that Brockton loves Oreos. We gave him one and decided to take him outside to take pictures since it was such a good overcast day. Stacy took most of these pictures.

Lollipop aka Baby Girl came along and rubbed up against Brockton's feet. He loved it.

Marinda came home from work, so we told her we were finally going to get her picture.

Brockton rubbing Oreo all over Marinda's face.

And seemingly proud that he got her.

Look at that cute face!

I made Brockton a few bibs the other day. I loved these bright dishtowels as soon as I saw them, and lucky me, they were on clearance!

Ooh, I love this camera!!! One of my photos.

We walked across the street to get more pictures. Here's a couple of the better ones. Stacy bumped something on the camera and the pictures got a little blurry. We didn't know what she bumped or how to change it.

Back to our yard and Lollipop. Aren't these the cutest pictures? Too bad the camera was still shooting kind of blurry. I can't wait to learn more about the different features on this camera.

Brockton is so much fun to tend. We love it when he comes over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Camera! It does a great job! Brad and I are looking into getting a really nice one. A friend of ours has a great camera and found many new tricks by reading a book called "Understanding Exposure" I have not read it yet but I bet you would like it! I bet you can get it at barnes and noble

September 22, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home