Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Brockton is 8 months old


Brockton turned 8 months old on Monday! He came over to visit on Sunday so I snapped some photos.



Here he is standing alone for a few seconds. He has been saying Mama and Mom for awhile now and is just starting to sound like he's saying Hi. He has two bottom teeth and one top tooth. He's getting so big!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I know he has knocked food out of my hands a few times, but now I have learned! Yeah I can't believe how good he is getting at standing! Tonight Cody and I kept seeing his crawl if he wanted something close, so he can crawl! Then we noticed he wanted this little step stool so he would crawl for it, but we kept moving it so he would keep crawling. He ended up going 8 feet then gave up. i guess he just likes scooting more :)

August 21, 2008 at 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home